Global Trade Matters, a for-profit private sector think tank for economic and political reform policies, was created in 2010 in order to broaden the discussion about economic and political policy to include the interests of the private sector, and the intellectual classes while ensuring the enhancement of the underprivileged. Global Trade Matters conducts research and engages in advocacy in areas such as social, economic and political policies. Its expressed aim is to promote national economic development in a sustainable and socially balanced manner. Global Trade Matters strives to promote “economic education” of the general public and the private sector while identifying and advocating efficient economic policies through studies, researches, conferences, roundtable discussions, open debates, seminars, publications and newsprint.
- لابتكار ليس التقليد. 1 year ago
- Being a guest is one thing. presenting a show in a second language is tough 1 year ago
- @GTM_thinktank f 1 year ago
- Religion does not kill people......People kill people 2 years ago
- The drop in Oil prices did for the Egyptian economy more than could have ever been done in the next 5 years through its economic reform 2 years ago
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30